DR. VINAYAK I KADLIMATTI
Completed MBBS from Sri BM Patil Medical College (BLDES), Bijapur
DNB GENERAL SURGERY from B M Hospital, Jayalakshmipuram, Mysore and DNB in NEUROSURGERY from Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Whitefield, Bangalore in 2010
Have total of 11years of solid experience in neurosurgery. Have worked as registrar and consultant in general surgery and neurosurgery at Manipal Hospital, Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwar medical College(SDMCMS & H) Dharwad, Sagar Hospitals, Bangalore.
Trained in Neurosurgery(DNB) under the guidance of Prof Dr.A.S.Hegde(HOD & Director Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Bangalore) and One year of residency under Prof Dr.A.S.Hegde who is a renowned Indian neurovascular surgeon.
Also served as consultant in neurosurgery at Presently working as a assistant professor in the department of Neurosurgery, JSS Medical College, Mysore since July 2013.
Special trained in Neurotrauma at NIMHANS, Bangalore and in endoscopic spinal and cranial surgeries at Jabalpur
I provide comprehensive care to patients in the neurosurgical intensive care units (NICU) who have sustained serious neurological injuries which include stroke, intracranial hemorrhage, traumatic brain injury (TBI), prolonged seizures, infections, severe neuromuscular disease or spinal cord injury. Take care of patients with brain tumors,
In endoscopic minimally invasive spine surgeries, skull base surgeries & spine and head trauma.
State and national neurosurgery and neurological society of India
Karnataka neurological society
Indian medical association, Mysuru
1. At Bangalore society of neurosurgery
2. Intracranial calcifications
3. Calcified atypical Rhabdoid post third ventricular tumor
4. Posterior Fossa volume measurement in Arnold-Chiary malformations
5. Cervicodorsal Koch’s spine a rare case” at spine forum
“Neurotrauma at peripheries” in IMA meet, KR nagar, Mysuru
“Neurosurgeons perspectives in critical care” at conference conducted by ISCCOM and APCC New Delhi held on 2nd and 3rd Feb at Gopala Gowda hospital, Mysuru
“Neuroemergencies – Emergencies in nursing care” - at nursing conference held at JSS hospital, mysuru
Chaired many sessions at several conferences
Publications – have 5 publications in totalin both national and international journals .
1. Nocardia in Spinal Epidural Abscess: A Surprise Guest in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, Vinayak I kadlimatti, Madhuri Kulkarni, K.V Shivanand Reddy. Vol 3, issue 2, October 2014.
2. Symptomatic Pineal Arachnoid Cyst –Rare Case, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, Vinayak Kadlimatti, Dr.Vidyavathi B Chitharagi, Shivanand Reddy K.V. Vol 3, Issue 10, October 2014.
3. Brain abscess by candida tropicalis- A rare case report. Pooja .P.B Vinayak Kadlimatti, Shivanand Reddy. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH. Vol 4 Issue 2 Feb 2015.
4. Management of chronic subdural hematoma: single burr hole drainage and irrigation using the techniques of syringing: series of 129 patients. International Journal of Scientific research. Vinayak Kadlimati, Shivanand reddy, Anil kumar M.R, Sanjay Kumar Vol 4 Issue 2 Feb 2015.
Supratentorial ependymoma presenting as a cortical cyst with a mural nodule in an adults: rare entity. International Journal of Scientific research. Shivanand reddy, Sanjay kumar, Vinayak Kadlimatti. Vol 4 Issue 2 Feb 2015